Overcast Docs / BasicOperations / default-sfs2x-settings
» Default SmartFoxServer 2X settings
The SmartFoxServer installed on Overcast servers is exactly the same we distribute in the official website and it offers the same features.
However some of the default settings are slightly different under Overcast:
- No pre-defined Zones
- Stripped all servlet/extension examples
- No default login/password for AdminTool (a custom password is required at launch)
- Embedded MariaDB JDBC driver for database connectivity with MySQL
» Listening ports
Under Overcast TCP and UDP ports used fixed values and cannot be changed. This is a list of the available ports/services and their default state, out of the box.
- TCP 9933: binary SFS2X protocol over TCP (default = ON)
- UDP 9933: binary SFS2X protocol over UDP (default = OFF)
- TCP 8080: HTTP / BlueBox / Websocket (WS) (default = ON)
- TCP 8443: HTTPS / Secure Websocket (WSS) (default = ON)
Logging works the same way as in standard SFS2X but rotated logs are kept for a maximum of 30 days and then deleted, to avoid filling up too much disk space. Logs can be downloaded using the AdminTool's Log Viewer module.